Any B2Bs from Inverness area - scottish highlands

Just wanted to see if there was any near me

• Yes there are! Well, I can't say I am near you (I live in Oz) but am coming back to get married in Strathpeffer on 15 December! Where and when are you getting married?
  • bear1407bear1407 Posts: 322
    I am from Elgin, live in Coventry now. Getting married on 9th August . Coming home to be married. Where and when are you getting married?
  • liz66ukliz66uk Posts: 964
    I am from Glasgow area but getting married in Beauly, 11th Oct 08....

Cannot wai tbut the travelling is killing me! Hey Bear I used to work and live in coventry for a year or so, what have you done so bad to get sent there? lol

xx
  • bear1407bear1407 Posts: 322
    I am not down here by choice!!!! my other half wouldnt leave so I had to go to him.

• BABS1978BABS1978 Posts: 209
    hey emmaRdot

I live in inverness, we getting married here planning Oct 2009 busy looking at venues etc at mo, when and where is your BIG day?
  • JannelleCJannelleC Posts: 1,113
    We are not from Inverness but we were just married on the 20th of November by Urquhart Castle. If you have questions, let me know and I can try to answer them for you too.
  • EmmaRdotEmmaRdot Posts: 583
    Sorry, not been on this in ages - I'm getting married in Cawdor in Spring 2010 (not set an exact date yet).

Urquhart Castle is lovely and 20th November was my birthday!
    liz66, where abouts in Beauly are you getting married - we're thinking about having the reception at a house in Beauly
  • Im in Aberdeen and was planning on getting married in fyvie castle but plans have changed so away back to Ireland to wed!
    I just recently went to a wedding in fyvie castle, it was really nice - lots of stairs to walk up tho!

• im from inverness and getting married in the city october 2008
  • JannelleCJannelleC Posts: 1,113
    Where are you getting married at MrsMacmillan2b?