is anyone else totally disorganised???

hey ladies, does anyone else feel totally behind in all the organising they should be doing for their wedding, i'm a naturally disorganised person ie havent wrapped any of my crimbo pressies yet and lose everything if i put it down, i've got all the big things sorted for the wedding like the dress, venue, photographer, make up and flowers but its all the small things that have gone haywire, does anyone else have this problem and how did you tackle it?

• Hi there yes i know how you feel im like yourself totally dis-organised well i feel as if i am anyway, just need the little things like tiara and things but just feel so stressed when do you get married?
  • cat82cat82 Posts: 283
    6th of june 08, i'm going to to send out my invites in Jan but still need to find someone to do my make up and find bridesmaids dresses and make my favours, thankfully i've got a great moh so she keeps me on track
  • saguksaguk Posts: 187
    Hey all,

how unorganised am I!!

well, we get married 25th July 08' all I have booked is a venue and the wedding cars (my mum did cars), it not the want for trying I just seem lost in all the organising, I NEED HELP!!!!.......

please help with motivation