A loving hello and introduction about moi...

Hello all those lovely brides-to-be, newly weds and wives out there, my name is Cassie and I got engaged in August to my partner of 2 years.

Was it a shock......yes! was it a nice shock though......defiently! It wasnt romantic (for example it wasnt on the eiffel tower) but he couldnt wait to ask any longer (according to him).

We had two engagement parties after, one with all our family (gosh that was alot to cater for! Glad his gran, mum and my mum were mainly doing it image lol), I had to be on my best behaviour for this party as most of you would of experienced with family.

Then we had a friends party.....which I didnt have to exactly behave for image

Anyway we are planning our wedding for 2010 (enough time to save the pennies!) but I thought I better start planning now as I have lots of ideas and need to cram them all down onto paper image.

Anyway there's a little about me so far feel free to add a little about you on here to introduce yourself

love me! image

• congratulations Cassie!! engagement parties sound like great fun. i haven't had mine yet image(

xx
  • Congratulations! your so lucky to have 2 parties. i just had 1 ikle one for the 2 families to meet.

where are you'se from? how old are you'se?

xx
  • I'm from tewkesbury in gloucestershire, Im 19 where you from and if you dont mind me asking how old are you?

from Cassie xxxx:\)
  • I'm from tewkesbury in gloucestershire, Im 19 where you from and if you dont mind me asking how old are you?

from Cassie xxxx:\)