Mobile hairdressers in surrey

Hi girls

I was wondering if anyone knows of any good mobile hairdressers in the Surrey area?

Am getting married on the 24th May 2008, and have so many things to still organise!

• lush224lush224 Posts: 594
    Hi, sorry I don't know any in your area but just thought I'd just give you a word of warning when looking for a mobile hairdresser for your wedding.

I had trouble finding one and eventually found one who I hired initially for a week before my wedding to do my roots and give me a trim and then to do my wedding hair for the day. The week before my wedding she wrecked and messed up my hair, she was meant to do foils and created a blotchy mess and wrecked my hair with too strong bleach. Needless to say I ended up going to a salon for my hair and it cost me a fortune to get it sorted out and then on the day!

So please make sure any mobile hairdresser you use had been recommended by someone else and you have checked their qualifications/training etc are up to date. I would hate for anyone else to have to go through what I did before their wedding.