Help! Make Up artist..

I had a make up trial yesterday and it was a disaster. Really awful and she would not take on board anything I was saying. Left me with greasy looking face and black eyes and cost me £70.

Can anyone highly recommend a make up artist who will work in Surrey?

I am really nervous now about booking another trial and wasting even more money...

Please Help!

• tlsmithuktlsmithuk Posts: 11
    Hi .. sounds dreadful!| - and very annoying having to part with 70 quid for terrible service! Just a thought - Have you considered not bothering with a make up artist and doing it yourself? I found out when I popped into a department store that most brands do free wedding consultations, then when you buy the stuff, will even let you come back for a practice run or two with their artists. That way, you can spend the cash on make-up you get to keep rather than booking a make -up artist who may or may not do what you want ...

Tam x
  • chaninechanine Posts: 256
    Hi MrsP2P where in Surrey? we're in merton and i had my make up trail a couple of weeks ago and the lady was brilliant, Friendly and not a bad price either. She also sells the products she uses. so I have ordered two lipsticks for me and my daughter for the day, she is doing my make up, my two daughters and my mother all for £110.

sorry i should've said thats for all of us for the trial, and for the day and with the lipsticks
  • kelukkeluk Posts: 1,468
    chanine who is this lady you using as im getting married in surrey and she sounds great,does she do hair?
    Hi Mrs Cochrane

I've sent you an email with the lady's name and number. where in surrey are you getting married?
  • kelukkeluk Posts: 1,468
    CHEERS,RICHMOND