Has anyone used a hair piece?

I have been growing my hair for what feels like years having a just a regular trim every 6-8 weeks. My hair is now very long but doesn't look particularly thick and I as I'd like my hair down for the weddding I'd like to try a human hair, hair piece.

I've had acrylic hair extensions about 6 years ago and it wasn't a good look! lol

Has anyone used one before or do you have any recommendations of places i my be able to find one?

Thanks,

• HulkkoHulkko Posts: 1,269
    Get human clip in hair... Best place to look is ebay. Or try and look online for a brand called hot hair image
  • Absolutely agree with hulkko - Hot Hair is fantastic.

http://www.hothair.co.uk/home.php

I've got a few pieces from there and am wearing 'Brigette' in 'Brazil Nut' colour for my wedding day in February. The quality is outstanding and you cannot tell it's a hairpiece. They're really comfortable and light. They do all kinds of hair from human hair to monofibre and they deliver in around a week.

Hope that helps!

Cookie xxx ;\)
  • Thanks for that, i wil have a look into them now.

Keep coming with the recommendations!!

• HulkkoHulkko Posts: 1,269
    If you don't wanna buy it online QVC have them ragularly on! You can send it back within 28 days if your not happy and get all your money back plus somethimes they do pay over a certain amount of months which I think is good when your wedding budgeting. And you get to see what they look like on human upclose and not from pictures image