Gel overlay nails...

bride74bride74 Posts: 2,840

I just got back from having the gel overlay put over my own nails, this will keep my own nails from breaking.My own nails are a good lenght and i wanted to make sure they'd stay that way for the wedding[ 19 days!!] The guy that did them did a great job. He finished by air brushing a lovely white tip on to the nail, i'm going to get some art for the wedding though..maybe hearts on the ring finger etc! They only cost me £22 too...Yeh!! xx image

• lissylouuk1lissylouuk1 Posts: 815
    i had gel nails put on my own on Saturday, and I love them.

My nails are ok lengthwise,but I don't ger married until 19th Aug so I'm going to have them re-done a few days beforehand.

I've got an irredescent sparkle put in mine but it cost me £37 so you got a bargain. Well done you...

Were you told to re-apply a top coat every 3-4 days to keep them bright?image
  • hzgreenhzgreen Posts: 512
    bride74, who did them? i don't suppose you're in derby are you? well done £22 is fab!

xx
  • bride74bride74 Posts: 2,840
    Nail city did them. Sorry , not near Derby...West London! I'm going to have to pop back and see him as our wedding is on the 18th Aug, then 2 weeks honeymoon...i want them to look good for the whole time away too.He didn't tell me to give them a top coat..Good tip thanks! x image

[Modified by: bride74 on July 30, 2008 08:51 AM]