[color=darkred]Trial no2: what do you think?[/color]

well after my first trial i was really nervous about having it done again but this time i think it went ok...what do you guys think?!:

• wildeyes74wildeyes74 Posts: 308
    and i had a go at doing my bridesmaids too what do you think to these:

• nadiaeuknadiaeuk Posts: 696
    wow it looks fantastic. So sleek, chic and stylish. i may have misunderstood but did you do that yourself (!!!) please tell me you are a hairdresser or i shall go fling myself on my bed and weep at my pathetic attempts to do my own hair image))
  • AEJAEJAEJAEJ Posts: 898
    OMG how good are you??? Their hair looks fab. And your hair is really really stunning. Perfect in fact.

My only suggestion and I hope you don't mind, is the little pins in your BM's hair. I think you need to scatter them more randomly. They are very uniform around the head at the moment and I think they'd look even nicer scattered. Just my opinion though xxxxx
  • beasukbeasuk Posts: 932
    They all look lovely hun. You did amazingly well with the bridesmaids i wouldn't know where to start! x
    thanx girls...i need to practice a bit mor as they arent very neat lol...practice makes perfect, or so they say lol.

Hayley x
  • hzgreenhzgreen Posts: 512
    wow that's impressive, you did such a good jobs and it looks great!

• jordana1ukjordana1uk Posts: 340
    wow, they look gorgeous x
  • carlyr25carlyr25 Posts: 170
    you look fantastic ! x
  • macysmummacysmum Posts: 3,230
    wow. very bridal. looks stunning.
  • k8b2bk8b2b Posts: 63
    They look great - so professional. Where did you get thelittle clips from?
  • Whalley2bWhalley2b Posts: 4
    i think it looks beautiful :\)
    hi k8b2b i got the flower grips from 'claires' they've got loads of different types, i went for the little pearl ones as im wearing some.
  • TRACY77ukTRACY77uk Posts: 200
    YOU ALL LOOK LOVELY IM HOPELESS WITH HAIR SO THINK IM OFF THE HAIRDRESSERS .

BUT WELL DONE U WISH I COULD DO THAT XX
  • EVukEVuk Posts: 148
    To have done that yourself is amazing, well done ! Everyone looks stunning