Average cost of toni and guy hair do!

I'm looking to get my hair chopped and coloured at a toni and guy! Has anyone else ever had a cut and colour their and if so what kind of price am I looking at?

thanks

Hulkko

• PikelettePikelette Posts: 1,096
    Price depends on stylist's level of experience and seniority but what I would say about Toni & Guy is that you need to be sure about what you want or you'll get the "cut of the month/season" rather than what necessarily suits you best!
  • I have been going to toni and guy for many years and i love them, i do stick to the same stylist but she is great. Anyhoo i pay £38[i think, if not its close to this] for a cut/blow dry as she is a senoir stylist but it will depend on who you see as to how much it costs. The colour is very expensive at toni and guy thats why i do it myself at home image

Fran x
  • MissVWMissVW Posts: 7,419
    It usually costs around £40 for my cut and blow dry at T&G x
  • HulkkoHulkko Posts: 1,269
    Quoted:
    I have been going to toni and guy for many years and i love them, i do stick to the same stylist but she is great. Anyhoo i pay £38[i think, if not its close to this] for a cut/blow dry as she is a senoir stylist but it will depend on who you see as to how much it costs. The colour is very expensive at toni and guy thats why i do it myself at home image

Fran x

how expensive... like over 100? sorry Im just loking for a rough idea here as Im looking to get a full head and then some colours pulled through it!

[Modified by: Hulkko on September 25, 2008 07:44 PM]