Hair and Makeup in Invernessshire

All you highland girls I need your help! Ive been searching online for days but cant find what looks like a reputable company who do mobile bridal hair and makeup. I recon it would be easier to have the one place do it all, rather than paying two seperate companies, but if anyone has any recomendations Id be so greatful.

We're getting married in Strathpeffer, and its not for a while yet but I want to be organised.

I know Inverness pretty well, but as Im currently living in Glasgow, I cant really jaunt up every weekend to suss people out - any ideas :\?

Thanks!!

• JannelleCJannelleC Posts: 1,113
    I had my make up done in shop but I know they travel. JoAnna did a fabulous job with the make up: www.beauty-liciousuk.co.uk

She now has hair people but they were just starting when I got married last year. Instead I had the Head Gardener for hair: www.headgardenerhair.com/

And the girl who did my hair said she has done weddings where JoAnna did the makeup (and she was totally impressed) and she did the hair so I'm assuming they have both travelled to weddings in the past. Good luck!!
  • hi, jannelle how would we get hold of joanna please am having hte same prob as tottiepots am new to inverness and trying to organise a wedding for next year, many thanks mandy
  • Hi

I am a makeup artist based in Glasgow but cover the whole of Scotland and was very recently in Nairn f or a wedding not far from Inverness. My website is www. lookgoodmakeup.co.uk

Jacquie
  • i would recommend beautylicious aswell (thanks Janelle, on your reccomendation) I'm not sure what the girls name was but she was lovely and did a super job. They have a website if you do a search. I'm also using the head gardner as thats where i normally get my hair done, they're very good. Good luck
  • hiya - sorry I was away on holiday and my lap top decided not to work! argh! thanks so much for your suggestions, ill definetly look into beautylicious, and you too lookgood!! still a bit of time of yet but ill get there im sure!

• Hi i am having my hairdresser & beauty salon both come out to me when i get married which is October 2009 in Strathpeffer. These are Hairvision & Elenais I realise there be an extra charge for traveling but they are people i deal wiht all the time and know you do get all in one companies but would rather keep them seperate we haven discussed time yet but our wedding will be in afternoon ie 2pm which gives plenty time for everyone to get organised ie 2 b'maids, mum flowergirl & myself x How are your plans coming along.x