Hair Pic Help

Hi,

I have seen a hairstyle I really like on this website. http://www.charlottebalbier.com/

It is on the second page of the Present Collection, Style Pixie, it is the 1st pic. The only problem is that it does not show what the style looks like from the back. :\(

There is another pic, which shows a bit more detail from the side (3rd page of present collection, Reece 2nd pic). This pic shows some sort of hair accessory in the back.

Now the problem I have got is that I was hoping to wear a tiara and a tiara and accessory in the back is too much, but maybe the style looks a bit messy and that's why the accessory is there?

What do you think? Has anyone seen a similar style from the back?

Thanks and sorry for the long post.

• MissVWMissVW Posts: 7,419
    I'm not sure if this will help or not (hopefully it will! lol) but I saved a picture in my 'cute wedding hair' file and thought it was of a similar style to the one you're after and shows what you could do with the back so that you didn't have to have a big accessory stuck on there.

Anyway, hope it gives you some idea x

• Thanks. It's a shame the pics are a bit small. Anyone else got any pics or ideas what that style could look like from the back?
  • HulkkoHulkko Posts: 1,269
    Looks to me similar like a Chery Cole hair do she had once, I'll see if I can find the picture!

Are you having a Charlotte Balbier dress?
  • I'm not having a Charlotte Balbier dress, but I liked the website for hairstyles with a blunt fringe. Are you having one?
    http://www.nigeriaportal.com/images/ashley_tweedy.jpg

if it's like this style then it's almost a bouffant style thats made into a side ponytail and I imagine the length of the ponytail loosely curled!

I'm having the dress Mercades image
  • What a gorgeous dress.
    thanks image I just need help with the veil part I posted a topic up here somewhere image