Mobile hairdressers and make-up artists in Bromley, Kent

Does anyone know of any good hairdressers and make up artists who can come to you home in the morning of the wedding in Chislehurst/Bromley area? Really strugglng to find anyone good?

Thanks!

• MrsBowlerMrsBowler Posts: 177
    I'm getting married in Bromley and I had my hair trial a couple of weeks ago. I was very impressed! At work at the mo so don't have the number but I'll find it later and let you know. She came to mym mum's house and was much cheaper than most quotes I've had! I've also been given a card for a make up artist based in Green Street Green by my dress shop so I'll find that too.

Ps where are you getting married and when?
  • AmandasaAmandasa Posts: 219
    Hve youn tried Kelly Hollands? She only offers make up but does work with hairdressers too who she recommends. Take a peek at her site, www.kellyhollands.co.uk

Amanda

• alisonmariebalisonmarieb Posts: 1,088
    I'm using a mobile haridresser who will cover that area - she is very reasonable in comparison to others and did a really good job at my friends wedding. I'd rather not put her mobile number on here but please feel free to email me through the button below.
  • MarkSMarkS Posts: 1

Why don't you try MimiD Makeup? She's extremley experienced and comes highly recommended.  Her site is www.mimidmakeup.com. 

• Hi I'm a MUA and hair stylist covering your area, I'm Dartford based bu mobile please feel free to have a look at my website www.flamebeauty.co.uk for images of my work and prices xx

• *nikki**nikki* Posts: 193

I'm sure there's a wedding fair in Chislehurst coming up, and Sundridge Park - they'll have a few you can talk to! I've been to a few locally and the same few are popping up! I'm just near petts wood!

• Hi there,

I am a freelance makeup artist based in Bromley with a lot of experience in Bridal hair and makeup.

Check out my site at www.ivesfx.com and feel free to drop me an email or give me a call to chat further.

Many thanks

Tina

• AHHH

Hi All

Im getting married on 02/08/14 & have had 2 hair & make-up people cancel on me. I really NEED to find someone that will do hair & make-up for myself & 4 bridesmaids in BROMLEY.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated

Thanx

Lucy

• A bit late to the party here but incase anyone else find this page checkout MimiD Makeup http://www.mimidmakeup.com, she's highly recommended by Tatler Magazine and also published in Brides