glowing skin????????????!!!!!

help! whats everyone doing to make sure their skin is glowing and healthy for their big day?? my skin is really bad with spots and stuff and i have really dark circles under my eyes! just want to know what i should be doing in the run up to my wedding? thanks in advance!!xx

• chess4chess4 Posts: 1,831
    I was advised to use a gentle exfoliator twice a week and cleanse, tone, moisterise after every wash. However, as everyone's skin is different, you might want to consider a trip to your local beauty department or Boots and have a few consultations at the various counters? They may be able to tailor something for you to deal with the specific problems you've mentioned? xx
  • PuppinikPuppinik Posts: 83
    I went to a dermogica salon who do a 'face-mapping' session designed to diagnose your skin type and the best products to use in their range. It's not cheap but i have really noticed a difference in my skin - and also drink at least 2 litres of water a day xx hope this helps xx
  • Holiday skin or moisturiser with a slightl fake tan image
  • For getting glowing skin for this I suggest you apply banana and papaya It's best for getting glowing and healthy skin. For Dark circle I suggest you use Tea bags. These tips really helpful.

• For getting glowing skin for this i suggest you apply lemon.It better for skin.