Miley Cyrus Makeup?

Hi Girls, i need some advice.

I went to the Mac store and they said that for my trail bring some pics of the style i want.

I have trailed the Internet for hours and came up with Miley Cyrus of all people. Her make up is natural and her eyes are quite striking. My hair colour and eyes are the same colour. Whilst i don't want to look like a 17 year old girl, i do love her make up style. http://www.freshnews.in/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/miley-cyrus.jpg

What does everyone think? I am trying to post this pic (hopefully it works )

[Modified by: Glassslipper on 14 April 2009 23:49:06 ]

• claire190ukclaire190uk Posts: 293
    My favourite make up style, strong eyes but natural at the same time, i tried to do the same style on my engagement shoot and to me it looked dark but on the photos it wasnt, if you look at my last post topic you can see my photos to understand what i mean. so if the lady does your makeup heavy just remember it may well look ok on the photos

Hope this helps in some little way lol

Claire x
  • Thanks Claire, I will make sure to take some pics and see how it comes out on the pics xxx
  • sarahrobsonuksarahrobsonuk Posts: 3,266
    Its lovely, i don't like her new teeth mind!! I'm getting married at comlongon in just over 4 weeks.!!
  • Hi Saz39,

Thats lovely to hear that your getting married at Comlongon Castle, so am I!

Oh god 4 weeks away i bet you can't wait. I am so excited and mine is an age way.

Are you staying at Comlongon Castle for a few days? What florist have you booked? So many questions lol xxxxx