Cellulite creams recommendations...

Hi All,

I'm looking to treat myself to a cellulite cream but don't know which to get as I used to use Yves St Laurent which was fab but they've stopped making it! I looked at Biotherm which do a day & night cream but it is expensive. Has anyone used this or can recommend another brand. I'm wanting to use it as part of a beauty programme as i'm exfoliating, dry brushing, moisterising etc as well as increasing water intake & exercise. Any advice appreciated. Thanks :\)

• Linds76Linds76 Posts: 236
    Bump.
  • misssjpmisssjp Posts: 491
    Clarins High Definition Body Lift is good if you use it every day and stick to it. There is a self massage technique as well which boosts the benefits.

Good luck hun! x
  • shem83shem83 Posts: 699
    I thought the Nivea anti-celluite gel made a difference, i just got too lazy and stopped using it, think i need to get back on it!

• Linds76Linds76 Posts: 236
    Thanks - I realise it's only one bit of the battle but the stuff I used to use def did something. May do some more research & then try one out! x
  • Hi,

I tried the Karin Herzog creams last summer and I definitely saw a difference. I can't remember the name of them, but they work as a duo and you can get them on lookfantastic.co.uk for about £45 I think.

I will be using them again this summer, I got so lazy over the winter!