Best make up brands.....whats your advice?

Hi Ladies

I have decided to do my owm make up due to having two make up trials that didnt go particuarly well, So could you reccomend the best brand for the following products.......please.

1. Primer

2. Mascara

3. Eye Cream/ Shadow

4. Blusher

5. Lip Gloss (one stays on for a long time)

Would really appreciate your advice and feedback from products that you have used.

Thanks

• MrsP-CMrsP-C Posts: 8,370
    I really love MAC for eyeshadows, good colour range, reasonable price and really nice to appply and long lasting. For foundation it has to be prescriptives, its expensive but personally tailored to your skin type and colouring.
  • Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara is really good, really accentuates your lashes and stays on well. Definitely recommended from me!
  • MrsLHardyMrsLHardy Posts: 483
    Oh I've just posted another link asking something similar!

I've heard fab things about Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation so I have gone for that. Not sure on the rest yet! I am yet to find a lippie that lasts a long time!! If you find one, let me know!!

Lucy x
  • MrsLHardyMrsLHardy Posts: 483
    Oh I've just posted another link asking something similar!

I've heard fab things about Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation so I have gone for that. Not sure on the rest yet! I am yet to find a lippie that lasts a long time!! If you find one, let me know!!

Lucy x