Michelle Sisson

Hi, has anyone used Michelle Sisson make up artist? What are your opinions?

Thanks x

• hollygunnhollygunn Posts: 142
    Hi I only just found this thread so it might be toolate. I'm using her for my wedding in November, she's very proffesional and nice. I'd definately reccomedn her!

• Hi, Not been on here for a while sorry this is late - ive booked her for my wedding, her website looks great!
  • Hi ladies, thanks for the replies! I actually went ahead and booked her for my wedding in December! Trial is at the end of October, soo excited! Not sure what to expect though. x
  • Hi ladies, thanks for the replies! I actually went ahead and booked her for my wedding in December! Trial is at the end of October, soo excited! Not sure what to expect though. x
  • hollygunnhollygunn Posts: 142
    I had my trial a couple of months ago. She's lovely, really takes her time to get it right. Collect a few pictures of things you like to show her.

• Ooo, I am so glad I found this thread as I am in the throws if deciding who to have for my hair and make up and Michelle Sisson is on the list! This is why I bloomin love this forum :\)
  • moonpig43moonpig43 Posts: 239
    there is also helen bradley and sarah louise elliott
  • you will have to let us know how ur trial goes! xx

[Modified by: MrsSAtoB on October 12, 2009 07:51 PM]

• I would highly recommend the make up services of Michelle Sisson.

The consultation was very helpful, she listened to how I wanted my make up and also advised on what would look the best taking into consideration my skin tone etc. I was not keen on looking too heavily made up, more of a natural look and Michelle ensured this to perfection. My Wedding photos would have not been the same without Michelle and I would encourage anyone to use her make up services. The range of products Michelle uses are of the highest quality and this really shows once the make up is completed. Michelle is a lovely, considerate person who really goes that extra mile to make you look perfect on your Wedding day and her calm nature is exactly what is needed on the day!

5 stars and highly recommended!

www.michellesisson.com
  • Well trial went really well, would certainly recommend Michelle! Couldn't stop looking at myself in the mirror afterwards image I thought I had pretty good skin anyway but the base she used made my skin look so flawless and luminous it was amazing! I think it's so worth investing in a make up artist, I feel completly confident now that I will look fab on the day x