Can you recommend a makup artist?

Can anyone recommend a good makeup artist in the Hampshire/Surrey area? I want to find someone I can trust that will make me look natural and stunning yet not over the top. Please help!

• Hi Lucy

Would really recommend my make up artist Liz Patey. I live Hamphire / Surrey border and she did a mega job. She was always punctual and very sweet. She really worked with me to get the look i wanted as was particular about not heavy foundation and I wanted bronze smokey eye look and full lashes. I dont have a bad word to say about her, she was amazing.

[Modified by: salsabride on September 19, 2009 11:56 AM]

• You look lovely. She has done your makeup really well. I will definitely get in touch with her. Thanks x
  • These guys have a list of make up artist in your area hope it helps

http://www.makeupadviceforum.com/forum/

• I would strongly recommend Natalie at Creative Hair Nails and Beauty in Carshalton Surrey - she will come out to you.

She was amazing. She put on the lash extensions which looked so real and just gave me that bit extra lashes for the photos!!

Telephone number is 0208 669 6515. She also does hair!

x

• I had my trial last week and was really really happy - I would recommend www.experienceanya.com

The lady gave me a free consultation before the trial and she created exactly what i was after.
  • Hi there

I use this lady a lot, she works for MAC and is really good. Shes based in London but i know she travels around. f you email her she can give you a quote for the make-up

[email protected]

regards

xx
  • Hi

i no a good make up artist she is really nice and very reasonable, email her on

[email protected]

good luck,,
  • hi brides image oooh i feel amazing sayin tht still image

Just thought id let you know, me and my best friend are using a make up artist called jemma who covers all of the midlands jemmas.co.uk

shes brill, uses mac products and brushes and is really friendly and most importantly i was very happy with her make up work . x