Hair and make-up north west area

I am needing a hair and make up artist. Can anybody recommend anybody?

• helenb2209helenb2209 Posts: 5,102
    Try Vicky adamson or Sarah Louise elliott.

I have booked Sarah for mine xx
  • I had Sarah Louise Elliott booked but she had to cancel me. Thank you for your reply
  • helenb2209helenb2209 Posts: 5,102
    Try Vicky then hun. How come she had to cancel. im worried now she will do it to me. Paid the money too xx
  • repjohnsonrepjohnson Posts: 1,243
    That's not good. Try Janice from themakeupteam. She was recommended to me by sarah as sarah wasn't available for my wedding date.

www.makeupteam.com
  • My sister had sarah Louise and could not fault her, i booked her at the start of the year, paid my deposit and then received an email to say she had to cancel me. I am sure your booking will be fine. I will try and contact the makeup team and Vicky. Thank you xx
  • Hi, I used Helen Bradley for our wedding last month. She was recommended by Sarah Louise Elliott and I thought she was brilliant.

Vicky x
  • b2bclareb2bclare Posts: 226
    i am using charlotte from flutter make up she is highly recomended on here x
  • emma hughes from the calm corner her salon is above solitaire bridal in bolton she is amazing and doesnt charge the rip off prices like some of the girls mentioned. Have a look at my piccies (im married now so have posted some info on my wedding report etc.)

good luck

Paula

• I also had charlotte at Flutter for my makeup and she was amazing. I'm having her tonight for my NYE party as well! She was also very reasonable compared to some of the other makeup artists i spoke to and has had over 10 years experience. So excited to get to go through it all again in erm.... about 6 hours time !! image www.fluttermakeup.co.uk