Hair and Makeup - Manchester - Helen Bradley Not Available

Hi,

Am trying to organise my hair and makeup artist for my wedding next year. I have tried Helen Bradley but unfortunately she's already booked for my date.

Can anyone recommend any other people at all?

Thanks image

• hollygunnhollygunn Posts: 142
    Hi I'm using Michelle Sisson for my make up. I'm just using my normal hair dresser (essensuals) for my hair. I also noticed you were asking about chair covers, we're using Classique.

• willbmrsmwillbmrsm Posts: 182
    I used Lucy Hill who is based in Knutsford, she was fab, very calm, professional on time and in control....I can't recommend her enough. Mail me if you want to see some pics xx
  • I recommend Tally Bookbinder - she did ~Leanne Brown (wes's wife) for her wedding and is doing mine! she is with nemesis agency x
  • helenb2209helenb2209 Posts: 5,102
    Sarah louise elliott, u could try her, x
  • WasMrsAshleyWasMrsAshley Posts: 1,042
    Hi, I've booked Sarah Louise Elliott....her communication is fab (answering my daft questions etc)....she has a really good gallery on her website too, so you get a really good idea as to whether you like what she does....

• Thanks everyone image

I've booked Sarah Louise Elliott, paid my deposit etc. Now all I need to figure out is what the heck I want, lol.

Love this site, makes tricky decisions so much easier image
  • Hi

Just wondering how long did it take for Sarah to get back to you? I emailed her last weds about my wedding for next year but i've not heard back off her yet. image
  • I would highly recommend the make up services of Michelle Sisson.

The consultation was very helpful, she listened to how I wanted my make up and also advised on what would look the best taking into consideration my skin tone etc. I was not keen on looking too heavily made up, more of a natural look and Michelle ensured this to perfection. My Wedding photos would have not been the same without Michelle and I would encourage anyone to use her make up services. The range of products Michelle uses are of the highest quality and this really shows once the make up is completed. Michelle is a lovely, considerate person who really goes that extra mile to make you look perfect on your Wedding day and her calm nature is exactly what is needed on the day!

5 stars and highly recommended!

www.michellesisson.com
  • Mrs Mc 2 B, it depends really. Sometimes she comes back really quite quickly and others it can take a while...

I'm still waiting for confirmation on my deposit etc which I was promised last Friday so...

Send her another email chasing and that might work?
  • I used Charlotte from Flutter for mine. I didn't use her for hair though, just makeup. She was really lovely and friendly and listened to exactly what I wanted. I would definitley recommend her.

her web address is www.fluttermakeup.co.uk

xxx
  • thanks fallenangel, i left her a voicemail last night but still not heard anything. Don't think i'll bother again! image
  • Charlotte is lovely - definitely worth a try. She was already booked for my date though but really good at getting back, very helpful and comes across as very chatty on her emails....
  • WasMrsAshleyWasMrsAshley Posts: 1,042
    I have to Say Sarah has got back to me very very quickly on every occasion. I've found her very good so far.....really looking forward to the trial.....
  • I would highly recommend the make up services of Michelle Sisson. The consultation was very helpful, she listened to how I wanted my make up and also advised on what would look the best taking into consideration my skin tone etc.

The range of products Michelle uses are of the highest quality and this really shows once the make up is completed.

Michelle is a lovely, considerate person who really goes that extra mile to make you look perfect on your Wedding day and her calm nature is exactly what is needed on the day! 5 stars and highly recommended!

Anyone thinking of using Michelle I would definitely advise them to!