What to do with my hair?

We arent getting married until 2012 but you know what its like we all like to plan ahead. I have very short hair and I am struggling to think of styles to have for the wedding. There arent alot of hairstyles for brides with short hair in the wedding mags. I am thinking of wearing one of those mini victorian top hats.

Here is a picture of me so you can get an idea of how short my hair is

• apollobearapollobear Posts: 8,627
    What about something like this?

• ooh i love that look! its so quirky and stylish. birdcage veils are so nice!
  • AnnaNicole1AnnaNicole1 Posts: 2,435
    If ur gettin married in 2012 ur hair will be much longer than that....? Unless ur going to keep it that short? If u are id just have it as u normaly have it an a tiara or the birdcage veil image x
  • MrsPolishMrsPolish Posts: 270
    Quoted:
    If ur gettin married in 2012 ur hair will be much longer than that....? Unless ur going to keep it that short? If u are id just have it as u normaly have it an a tiara or the birdcage veil image x

H2B would love me to grow it but I refuse to I love it this short and I am not changing it for anyone.

I am not a fan of tiara's and myself and the bridal shop owner agreed a veil would not look right with my dress. Which is why I am thinking of a mini tophat to go with the theme or do not think it would look nice?
    I dont know its ur wedding hun lol, u go with what you want. You've bought ur dress already...? Your not gettin married for another 2-3 years! lol. I wouldnt start to plan anything really until atleast a year or so before the wedding x
    Quoted:
    I dont know its ur wedding hun lol, u go with what you want. You've bought ur dress already...? Your not gettin married for another 2-3 years! lol. I wouldnt start to plan anything really until atleast a year or so before the wedding x

Have you been in the 2012 bride topic?

There are brides in there with the dress, the bridemaids dresses, the venue and photograph and cars booked.

My dress is a one of a kind exclusive by Ian Stuart there was no way I was passing it up. I love it when you put on the dress you just know =)
    Im glad you've found your dress image i just think that u could have a bit more of a look around to decide on what you want lol. Most places wont allow bookings until a year before anyway.

What Ian Stuart dress is it? x I love lookin at dresses lol x
    Quoted:
    Im glad you've found your dress image i just think that u could have a bit more of a look around to decide on what you want lol. Most places wont allow bookings until a year before anyway.

What Ian Stuart dress is it? x I love lookin at dresses lol x

This is it

It doesnt have name, it isnt in any of his collection just a one of a kind, I will be the only bride to ever wear this dress, and it makes me very happy =)
  • apollobearapollobear Posts: 8,627
    Your dress is amazing and I think a top hat would look great with it. Mrs Honey has got a fabulous black top hat to go with her Ian Stuart - not sure where she ordered it from but send her an email through the site or post a FAO post and I'm sure she'll get back to you.
    Quoted:
    Your dress is amazing and I think a top hat would look great with it. Mrs Honey has got a fabulous black top hat to go with her Ian Stuart - not sure where she ordered it from but send her an email through the site or post a FAO post and I'm sure she'll get back to you.

Thank you, I will send her an email hopefully they also do them in coffee colour x
    Thats a gorgeous dress image x
  • ur dress is absolutely stunning. i think the top hat idea, or the birdcage veil will really suit ur dress. ur dress has that real vintagey feel, and those accessories would def blend with that. xx