Make up artist needed in the Torquay, Devon area.

Hi all,

Wonder if anyone can help me with make up artist recommendations in the Torquay or surrounding area?? I dont get married till next June, so have just started looking really. Would be lovely to know if anyone has had great or not so great experiences with local artists....as just for this one day I dont want the chore of putting on my own makeup!!!!

Many thanks ladies..... xx

• Look at this website. I'm using her for my wedding in a couple of weeks, had a trial a few weeks ago and she was brilliant!

www.amystuart.com
  • Many thanks NewYearsEve......will check her out x
  • shepj7ukshepj7uk Posts: 130
    I am getting married in Devon in July next year. I have booked a lady at a company called finishing touch, have a look at her website see what you think. I think she looks good x
  • Hi mrsstylestobe i am also getting amrried in torquay next year! A friend is doing my make up, but i have hear of a lady called sarah case who is from exeter and has a very good reputation!

http://www.sarahcase.co.uk/

Where are you getting married? x
  • Hi J4s ....... thanks for your advice... will check out her website.

Hi Miss Rainbow ..... am getting married at the Imperial Hotel next June, and cant wait!! Sorted most things out, to be honest they do alot of it!

What about you? Will check out Sarah Case .... Many thanks for both your posts....x
  • Wow we are having our reception at the imperial, getting married at cockington church!!!

Is kelsey or jess dealing with your wedding? kelsey is actually 1 of my bridesmaids! xxx
  • flowermoonflowermoon Posts: 2,035
    I've booked Changing Faces - they are 2009 westcountry winners of best makeup artist and I booked based on high recommendations xx

www.changingfaces.net