skincare, please help!

hi there, i have combination skin with blackheads on my nose only problem is i've been using dermalogica for 3 months now and i have spots all over my chin! i never really used to get many breakouts until i started using dermalogica. I just wondered if anyone had similar experiences and what products they could suggest?

please help

a very spotty jane

• kelukkeluk Posts: 1,467
    i was in a similiar situation to you and i got DUAC from my gp and thats cleared up my spots.

im not a big believer in the whole cleanse,tone ,moisterise thing.

i use dove soap and then the DUAC and spf in the day.thats it!

no scrubs,masks ect.

from my own experience woth spot prone skin-simple is best.

i worked in dermatology for few years and i was also told to just wash my face and get a treatment from a gp or derm and not waste money on expensive skin care.

i have also tried various clansers,toners ect in past for many months and it only made skin worse.

just my thoughts,of course other peoples experience may be different.

its trial and error really.

[Modified by: monkey13 on April 28, 2007 11:24 PM]

• RosapennyRosapenny Posts: 4,249
    Hi,

I am a beauty therapist and i actually use Dermalogica and trained in it and i find on some peoples skin its fantastic, however when i used it on my skin i had the same problem my skin became very oily and broke out-so i went to boots and bought a cheaper brand and it has been a life saver. Biore the whole range is great you cant go wrong.

Roslyn