Lacura Make Up and Products

Hi Ladies,

Just thought I'd share this with you as I have been so impressed. Not posted in hair & make up before so sorry if already been discussed.

For about the last few months I have been trialling different make up and moisturisers etc in prep for my wedding in June.

I have tried Lacura products from Aldi supermarkets, yes the really cheap supermarket!!

And I have been really surprised with the outcome. I have combination skin and suffer with monthly outbreaks, however I have been using Lacura daily moisturiser for the last 3 weeks and have seen a massive improvement in my skin, no outbreaks at all and this would normally be the time I'd be due one!!

It was only about £2! I will now be stocking up. They have 3 different ones for different skin types.

Its not greasy, absorbs really quickly, leaves skin really soft and has avacado extract so smells delicious image

The second product of theirs is the Lacura concealor pen, which is exactly the same as the YSL Touche Eclat. Which I have been using for the last 4 years without fail. Even down to the brush applicator and metallic packaging being similar!!

I actually now prefer this one and will not be swapping back, its extremely light and blends in really well, gives great coverage and the best bit?? well it cost me £3.49 instead of the normal £20!!

Just had to share with you all as this may be of use to some of you, obviously what suits one is not going to suit all, but for the miniscule price tag, most should be able to afford to give it a go!!

Let me know how you get on

xx