Hair and Make-Up - Croydon/Bromley Area

Hi,

I am getting married in August and had already booked my hair and make up artist however this morning I have received an email from here saying she is pregnant and that week of my wedding is her due date.

Does anyone have any recommendations of people, that you could pass on to me.

Thanks

Emma.

• boobear45boobear45 Posts: 237
    hi MrsMurdoch2be,

I can highly reccommend Alison Smith at www.bridalbeauty.co.uk who does both hair and make-up (including airbrush make-up). Also Sharon Roberts at www.wonderfulweddinghair.co.uk is brilliant and on her site are a list of make-up artists that she has worked with and approves of. Both are brilliant, proffessional and a joy to work with. Alison covers Kent and South London, and Sharon is based in Surrey/S London.

Good luck!
  • oh no - at least you have lots of notice - does your original lady not have anyone she would recommend?
  • Hiya MrsMurdoch2be

My artist is fab- had my trial last month and am really pleased with how my make up is going to turn out.

Her Name's Katy her website is www.katyrebeccageorge.co.uk

She's based in Dartford I think so not too far from you.

Good luck!

Becca x
  • I'm a Dartford based MUA and hair stylist www.flamebeauty.co.uk x

• Hi, I know this is an old thread but for anyone else looking in the Croydon/Bromlet areas I am Orpington based so have a look at my work here www.bynicoll.com

x

• Rosie56Rosie56 Posts: 1

This is a really old thread but thought I'd try posting anyway!

I'm getting married in April 2017 and need someone to come to our croydon wedding venue to do bridal hair (maybe makeup depending on outcome of trial) and 4 bridesmaids hair also- 3 have longish hair and one has shorter bob length hair.

Possibly mother of bride may also want make up doing.

Can anyone recommend someone they've used?

We are on quite a tight budget so need someone charging reasonable prices as far as possible.

• Terri16Terri16 Posts: 2

Hi there, 

i  am a wedding hairdresser of 10 years covering surrey  and south London. Please check out my website and facebook page www.missdhairdesign.co.uk and facebook/missdhairdesign. 

Happy to answer any questions. 

Terri x