Who to have a make up trial with???

Hi Ladies,

I am getting married abroad, and will be doing my own make up. I want to book a make up trial, to have a play and purchase some new products, any recommendations who??? Mac? Clinique? Smashbox? etc etc etc.

Thanks xxx

• As a professional Make-up Artist I love M.A.C and Shu Uemura but have lots of favourites from other brands such as sisley, Laura Mercier and Bobby Brown basically you can never stick to one!

If you are getting married abroad I would recommend a makeup lesson, that way you can have go through the look you want for your special day, be shown how to apply it and create a shopping list from all the products you used in your lesson.

Depending on where you live I would be happy to do this for you, have a look at my website!

www.bellavogue.co.uk

Wishing you a fabulous day, Zoe x
  • Hello, I may be able to help you, I am a full time freelance make up artist. I have over 10 years experience working for some of the most premium brands, most recently being 3 years with MAC.

I am based in East London (E3) but will come to your home for your trial. I have a great kit using mostly MAC products with Laura Mercier, Bobbi Brown & Shu Umuera.

You are more than welcome to email me for more info at [email protected]

www.mydressingtable.tumblr.com

Kindest Regards,

Sarah x