Has anyone had an inch loss body wrap?

I get married next week and I'm booking myself in for an afternoon of treatments, i.e. waxing, pedicure, and was considering having one of these. Has anybody had one and can recommend?

xxx

• MrsM2be2012MrsM2be2012 Posts: 143
    i had one years ago, i think i lost half an inch round each arem, inch and a half found each thigh and bout two inchs round tummy. but to be honest it was lovely having it done but the inches went straight back on. but it was relaxing

xx
    i had one years ago, i think i lost half an inch round each arem, inch and a half found each thigh and bout two inchs round tummy. but to be honest it was lovely having it done but the inches went straight back on. but it was relaxing

xx

xx
  • ezz100ezz100 Posts: 1,029 New bride
    NO but a friend has and says it's brilliant and she lost 1.5 inches!
  • I do a bio-slimming inch loss body wrap in my treatment and it works brilliantly image It actually burns the fat instead of just drawing out the water/toxins so you will notice a massive difference especially on any cellulite ect. Usual loss is 1-4cm every area. Look it up and see if your salon does something similar.
  • willsgirlwillsgirl Posts: 960
    I have booked in, I'm looking forward to it! Booked in for a mineral spa pedicure and shellac, and all my waxing too! 3 hours of treatments, bliss image

Thank you for all your replies! xxx