Hair & Makeup in London?

Can anybody recommend anybody?

My lady didn't show up to my trial last week and although it's been rearranged for tonight I'm not sure she is coming. I have had no reply to 2 Emails I have sent her so I'm preparing myself for the worst.

• Where in London are you?
  • themis1977themis1977 Posts: 109
    I'm in Central London.
  • Hello, I am a MAC trained freelance make up artist based in E3, you can view some of my work at www.mydressingtable.tumblr.com

if you like you can call me on 07812103607.

I have a fantastic kit using mainly MAC, and a bit of Laura Mercier & Bobbi Brown.

Best Wishes,

Sarah x
  • hi Themis1977,

try my lady. I am using Mel Kinsman - her website is www.melkinsman.com. She is based in Central London. She is really lovely and will do exactly what you want (my friend has used her for her wedding and I am getting married next year and can't wait for my trial). It must be so scary for you as I am presuming if you are ready for your trial, then the date isn't far away. I hope you find someone who isn't already booked. Give her a go, she did tell me that she is used to rescuing brides who have been let down. She once did a wedding for someone who was let down by a hair and make-up lady based in London but the wedding was in Cornwall. It was also on a bank holiday, but she was free and agreed to go all the way there as she couldn't bear the thought of this lady going without! I would say she is about mid range price (not sure what your budget is).

Good luck,
  • themis1977themis1977 Posts: 109
    Thanks will drop her an email.