Hair/makeup artist North east

Hi can anyone recommend a good hair/makeup artist within the north east area.

Thanks Lynne

• Gillian Radcliffe is really good and very reasonable. She's really nice and is doing my and my bridesmaids hair & make-up in 5 weeks for our wedding. The trial was really good, really pleased with her.
  • im using kate pymm she was recommended and is meant to be fab. havent met her yet but she is fab on phone and knows her stuff.x
  • A friend of mine is in durham but travels if you would like her details pm me
  • kellyo5kellyo5 Posts: 62
    Hi, what's the price range for Gillian Radcliffe? x
  • I'm having a girl named Lucy ward she has her own website anf is really professional as well as down to earth, she does a huge range of packages to suit your price as well as bespoke!

I loved both my trials as did my bms but check her website out image it's best to have a good look around!
  • MissM2mrsBMissM2mrsB Posts: 448
    Julie Ann Pattinson, she is a professional make up artist who does fashion work as well as bridal. She is bloody fantastic, did mine, my mums and my sisters make up and we all looked the best we have ever looked and it lasted all day.

http://www.ja-makeup.co.uk/Julie-Ann.html
  • Hi my sister and I work together and she covers the north east as she is based in newcastle - have a look at my facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Wedding-Makeup-and-Hair-by-Nicoll/173895282654170

• Hi,

Where in the North East are you based please?

My name is Vikki and I am currently a senior make-up artist working on a popular soap on Television. I have years of experience in Television and have done numerous wedding make-up.

Would be happy to discuss.

Thanks,

• Hi,

Where in the North East are you based please?

My name is Vikki and I am currently a senior make-up artist working on a popular soap on Television. I have years of experience in Television and have done numerous wedding make-up.

Would be happy to discuss.

Thanks,

• mrsC2b2012mrsC2b2012 Posts: 734
    I'm using Christina Marie

Google Christina Marie beauty image
  • Hi my name is Nichola Brown, I cover the North East for weddings and other special occasions. If you'd like a quote please feel free to contact me on 07557049407.

Many thanks

Nichola
  • www.flawlessmake-upartistry.co.uk were fab for my wedding, they r also doing my Sisters wedding in March, very competitive prices xxx