Bridal Hair & Make Up

Hi all,

I am desperate to find a good hair and make up person located in the manchester and cheshire area who is available on 7th April 2012 and uses good quality make up.

Please help image

• emsyjemsyj Posts: 3,807
    Have you tried Amy Lewis? She is based in Warrington but travels. Only ever heard good things about her - her website is very thorough in terms of info, you'll find it if you google the name.
  • Thank you. I did find Amy on google but she hasn't responded to my enquiry so i don't think she has my date free.

Thanks anyway image
  • emsyjemsyj Posts: 3,807
    Oh that's poo. How about Michelle Sisson? I don't know of her work but her website is very good and has cost her a few £££ judging by the design of it which is a good sign IMO. Worth a call/email/trial maybe?
  • As a professional, I do believe that there is no excuse for not getting back to an enquiry as soon as possible. There could be a perfectly good explanation (perhaps your enquiry went into a spam folder which is often the case and is why I check mine several times a day). To already be booked is no excuse - an artist should reply to let you know that they are not available. Having looked at the second suggestion - I think Michelle's work looks great and her prices are very reasonable.