Free Hair and Make Up for Cheshire, Lancashire and Merseyside 2011 to Summer 2012

Hi, I'm a qualified hair stylist and a recently qualified make up artist. I am also currently developing my hair skills with ongoing training and courses. I am based in Widnes looking to expand my portfolio for the development of my website.

I am available for selected dates until Summer 2012 with the exception of January. I am happy to provide hair and make up for any brides free of charge with a trial in exchange for professional pictures and testimonials.

I have a large make up kit full of MAC, Benefit, MUA and more. I studied at the Riverside and Liverpool Community College gaining recognised qualification and as mentioned I am constantly attending new course to develop my skills and keep up to date with all new products and services.

I have a few sample pictures on my website www.idohairandmakeup.co.uk

If you are interested then please PM me or e-mail me at [email protected]

• lornaodglornaodg Posts: 342
    I'd definatly be up for this! But my wedding isnt until Aug next year, is that still ok? image
  • I would have loved this, but unfortunately my wedding isn't until May 2013.
  • lorna_odg - I have sent you a PM

sally_laramie - Unfortunately this offer is only until Summer 2012 however I am willing to offer you a free consultation and trial to be done by Summer 2012... if you are interested please PM or e-mail me. x
  • New pictures added... www.idohairandmakeup.co.uk
  • Offer still available...
  • Bookings coming in fast...contact me now to secure your date...xx
  • am getting married in Italy but would ofloved this great idea
  • Poppypower thats a shame...i'm also getting married next year and would have loved to get married in italy as that is where my great granddad was from, unfortunately it would was way over our budget and half the family can't travel to far, so we are now hoving one close to home which I am happy with but Italy would have been lovely. I wish you all the best for your wedding, post some pics when you are back x
  • This sounds fabulous but I too am getting married August 2012 in Lancashire - would this still qualify? x