Hair trial.. opinion please.

Had my hair trial at the weekend. Can i have your opinions please ladies as im slightly unsure. On the day the curls will be slightly tighter and my fringe will be swept more over my forhead. Im wearing the tiara on the photos later in the day. Im wearing a birdcage veil for the actual wedding!

Please ignore my puffy face, and dry skin, i was full of flu!!!! x

• I really like it. I had a hair trial last week and didnt like it so am going back tonight. I want something very similar to what you have got here - I love the curls as it gives your hair volume but it looks tidy and beautiful. Very flattering I think. image
  • I love it too. I agree that it will be little better with a sweepier fringe but defo good for a trial image
  • Oh thanks girls. It's always nice to get other opinions. Yeah curls a bit tighter so they last, but not bonnie Langford tight!! And yeah think my forehead needs covered up a bit. I felt so terrible I could bare her fiddling anymore!! Xx
  • Can I be completely honest? I've seen your dress and LOVE it, and I know you're wearing a birdcage veil (also love it). In my head (and this is only my opinion!) I'd say you need more of a structured hair style, rather than a half up half down curly bridal look. It's really hard to explain but I guess I think that your outfit is going to be really stylised, and your hair doesn't seem to match that. Does that make sense? I could be talking out of my arse though so feel free to comletely ignore everything I'm saying! I bloody love your dress though!
  • Youve totally nailed what im thinking!! I really dont think i want my hair 'up' as such, and do prefer my hair in a down style, but i cant for the life of me work out how to wear it!!! xx
  • I cant see your pics, have you taken them off?

I get married in just under 2 weeks & hav no idea how to have my hair. I've had it half up half down, up do, compeltely down...........nothing seems to do it for me. Having a little melt down.

Any opinions would help massively. image
  • Hehe - I'm having exactly the same problem! I know that I want my hair up and structured but not 100% sure how. I've got my hair trial on 28th Nov so going to see what she thinks. I know I don't want bridal hair! I do have a few pics on my comp which I'll try and upload on here. One which I do really like is Beyonce's hair in the 'Best thing I never had' vid (not when she's prancing around in the ugly underwear but when she's got the wedding dress on).

I think we prob have very similar wedding tastes!! And we've both gone for winter weddings! What are you doing for your honeymoon?

xx
  • I'm so glad someone else is in the same situation. I've got all my firends keep trying different things as well as hairdressers.....its really frustrating.

I Love beyonces hair, she's amazing!!

Were off to Gran Canaria in a 5*. I'm not a big flyer but we wanted to winder sunshine.

I'll try & get some pics on later, off to my final dress fitting shortly. image

• Im thinking maybe something like this??

• I dont want too bridal either but somehow my hair trial turned into that!! And i cant get back there again before the wedding!! AArrrgghh!! x
  • Ooh I much prefer those pictures! I think it'd suit your dress and birdcage a lot more than the curly half up/half down.

My sister didn't have a hair trial for her wedding (I was a BM) and our hair turned out really well (mine was amazing - a french roll with loads of height and backcombing, it was ace!) I think if you took pictures of the style you've put on here they'd be able to do the same thing - you've obviously got plenty of hair for them to do it with! Or do you have a friend who's good with hair? Can I add that I love your tiara - it's stunning (mine is fairly similar so maybe I'd biased!)

Are you going to do a wedding report on here after your wedding? I'd love to see pics! I'm glad I posted my honest opinion now - was really worried about it!
  • Ooh I much prefer those pictures! I think it'd suit your dress and birdcage a lot more than the curly half up/half down.

My sister didn't have a hair trial for her wedding (I was a BM) and our hair turned out really well (mine was amazing - a french roll with loads of height and backcombing, it was ace!) I think if you took pictures of the style you've put on here they'd be able to do the same thing - you've obviously got plenty of hair for them to do it with! Or do you have a friend who's good with hair? Can I add that I love your tiara - it's stunning (mine is fairly similar so maybe I'd biased!)

Are you going to do a wedding report on here after your wedding? I'd love to see pics! I'm glad I posted my honest opinion now - was really worried about it!
  • Oh no im more than happy to hear peoples opinions, and you said exactly what ive been thinking!! The girl who did my trial was lovely so im sure she will change it for me. I'll email her some pics beforehand!

My Oh really loves my hair down so i was trying to please him i think, but not sure it really goes with my veil!!

Yeah im going to def do a report! Im gonna upload some of my planning pics again today too.

Not long now!! For you either!! x
  • Hi Kennerturps.

I like the loose curls but I do think the picture you put on with it more done works better with a birdcage veil.Plus their will be less scope for the do to get messy later in the day x