Getting really desperate now :-(

It is 34 days until I leave for my New York wedding and I STILL don't have a clue what I'm going to wear in my hair!!!!

Having half up with soft curls, thought if a side tiara, but only had chance to visit one shop and quite liked one, BUT wasn't 100% sure how it would look.

Tried on a small circular vintage crystal and pearl hair chomb brooch (hehe) and it's pretty and all but not sure it's 'enough' although I don't want to go overboard, would like to be fairly simple.

Also, my hair is fairly fine so not sure it would even stay in.

I can't even find it online now! The lady said it was by Rhapsody but can't see it.

Please please please can anyone help / suggest anything? Getting really worried about it now and don't want to just buy thingsfor the sake of it and hate them on the day.

Thank you xx

• Anyone?? Still stuck! X
  • NowMrsB2012NowMrsB2012 Posts: 4,835
    im having soft curls with half hair up but i found a side tiara didnt suit it- have you tried a proper tiara?

This is similar to what im having but looser curls

• The pic won't work Hun?
  • mrslane2bmrslane2b Posts: 1,205
    Here you go

• mrslane2bmrslane2b Posts: 1,205
    How about something like this?

http://www.haircomesthebride.com/09Hair%20Accessories-Feathers.htm

What is your dress like? What style are you going for?

This is nice too

BTW you must post your wedding pics on here - we wanted to get married in NYC but opted for London in the end due to various family reasons. It will be amazing for you!!! How exciting.
  • How about something like this?

If you've got fine hair you might struggle with brooches and pins etc. A small side tiara means you won't have to worry about it falling out. Also if you've got fine hair you don't want to have anything to chunky or big because it will take over.

You could order a few from Glitzy Secrets and try them and send back the ones you don't want.

Good luck with your search - and WOW to getting married in New York image
  • Mrs Bryan, I can't see your pic?

Mrs lane, thank you very much, I think that may be a bit too big for me/my look. Thank you and I will def post some pics image

Evans, thank you, I didn't realise you could send back to glitzy secrets, do you get your money back? X
  • Ah you sound so stressed hon image

I bought mine from a really helpful little shop near my work, they've got loads of choice. they've got a website and do refunds

This is my side tiara

This is the pic from the website, everyone has said it is so much prettier in person

The band has got holes at the end for pins to hold it in place although it stayed in place without them. The others I tried on in the shop had the same thing if you're worried about it moving.

website is starlet jewellery www.starletjewellery.co.uk
  • NowMrsB2012NowMrsB2012 Posts: 4,835
    Hmmmmm..... wierd. let me try the pic again...

This is the website

http://shortlonghairstyles.com/06/beautiful-red-wedding-hairstyle-with-curls-and-waves.html
  • Thanks Hun, I'l have a look!

I am getting very desperate image