Help guys looking for a Supper Hollywood makeup artist and a Hairdresser in Hereford

Hi Guys

Can you help me i am looking for a fantastic wow factor makeup artist for my wedding day.

My them is Hollywood glamor.

I also need an amazing hairdresser that can put long hair up.

I am soooo fussy so i don't mind paying out the money to get the right look.

Thank you ladies if you can help.

• maisiecupcakemaisiecupcake Posts: 517
    Hey, im from the Ford! my sister knows of a good makeup artist i will get hold of her and get the ladies name, also her sister in law is amazing at bridal up do's will get back to you with details as soon as i can. I sometimes loose threads so in box me i will see when you have replied to me easier that way x
  • SuziesweetieSuziesweetie Posts: 180
    Your a star thank you.
    Anymore out their guys?????
  • emsyjemsyj Posts: 3,807
    In my opinion, Peaches & Cream in Liverpool are the bestest wow factor hair & makeup artists you will find - they are truly amazing. If you look at their website you can see the prices, but obviously you are a bit of a journey for them - I am sure they would travel as long as you pay. It won't be cheap, but they are absolutely bloody brilliant. Just have a look at some of their work on the website and their Facebook page. They're local legends round here! image

www.fabulousmakeup.co.uk
  • mel kinsman will travel and she is brilliant - works with eric for hair.....x
    Right thanks guys that's fantastic I will have a look today.

I am such a fuss bag when it comes to my makup and hair.
  • sufu2038sufu2038 Posts: 4
    Awesome amazing

• Luby100Luby100 Posts: 39
    Hiya, I'm getting married in Hereford too! I have booked Heidi Vince for my hair and a girl called Claire Griffiths for make up. Had my makeup trial with Claire last weekend and am really happy as she really listens to what you want, plus she does airbrush foundation which I loved. Hair trial with Heidi next weekend! x
  • Hi I got married at the begining of July and my make up artist was from Hereford. She was amazing and my skin looked flawless ( I have bad acne!) so I would highly recommend her! She also arrived at the trial and on the day in a beautiful red lipstick and she looked very 1940's glamour so i reckon she could easily do hollywood glamour for you! And her prices were good considering what some artists charge! Her website is www.herefordbridalbeauty.moonfruit.com

Xxx
  • I was bridesmaid at a wedding and my friend used Naomi Emmanuelle who was fantastic, really flattering and lovely makeup. I've booked her now too.I think it is www.naomiemmanuelle.com or look up Naomi Emmanuelle Hereford finds her facebook.  Good luck! x

• Hi,

Feel free to check out some of my work on www.facebook.com/NATALIAmakeupartist1 and drop me an email on [email protected] for a quote.

Good luck! x

•  Hello ladies,i do make up for any occasion,please have a look at my page on fb,or contact me 07540058400

www.facebook.com/makeupbyanastassia