Sheer cover make up

Has anyone tried/used this?

Have heard people raving about it but I'm still in two minds

• TickleyJessTickleyJess Posts: 1,649
    Hi Mrshughes,

I use Sheer Cover and I have done now for about 10 years. It gives flawless coverage and they send you a lot of complimentary products along with the foundation itself. As you wear it throughout the day, it gradually mixes with the oils in your skin and looks even better.

However; my last batch was slightly disappointing. They appear to have tweaked the colours so that the 'Light' colour which I've always worn actually makes me look slightly orange. If they don't introduce a lighter colour, then I may head over to Bare Minerals, as I've heard good things. It depends on how light your skin tone is.

If you do decide to go for it, make sure you ring up and cancel their payment plan, as they take the payment every three months and I don't use mine up in that time. It's best to say you'll ring them when you want another batch. They've always been fine about this with me.

Hope this helps x
  • I've heard about this sheer cover, can anyone tell me where I would find this from or how to get it the best way? Please image
  • Snowy xSnowy x Posts: 1,100

After years of using liquid foundations and never being completely happy, I recently tried sheer cover due to wanting to find something better for the wedding, I can honestly say I will never go back to liquid foundation again! but as Tickleyjess suggested, dont go for the payment plan, unless you wear make up daily, you'll never get through it all, Im still on my first lot and I ordered it 4/5 months ago!

I was dubious at first because it is quite expensive, but it is defiantely worth the money!

ExcitedB2b2013 just log on to sheercover.com 

• Thank you Snowflake Theme image
  • Hello,

I just want to let you know I love your sheer cover reviews. Thanks for reviewing this great mineral make up. My blog also features sheer cover reviews from customers.

• Oh I hate it when a sensible thread gets hijacked by spammers.

I've tried that sheer cover make-up, but it just didn't do anything for me  and it oxidised really quickly on my (admittedly very fair) skin, which made it turn orange. It did go on nicely though.

As I've said before, I hate liquid foundation, and use a cream one (Graftobian), as I wear vintage-style make-up most of the time, and it requires a flawless base.