West Mids Makeup Artists- Anyone Used Liz Bell?

Hi

I have really struggled to find a makeup artist based in Shropshire/ the West-Midlands available on my wedding day- mostly to do with the fact that it will be taking place on a bank holiday which happens to be Easter Monday........

The search has been made even harder as I don't have any recommendations to go on or anything like that. I also don't want to have to pay for loads of trials with different makeup artists before choosing one.

So........I've provisionally booked Liz Bell- has anyone used her/ know of anyone who has?

Thank you! image

• JodielouJodielou Posts: 4,058
    Anyone image
  • glitters1979glitters1979 Posts: 228
    I used Aimee Hicks for my makeup. She covers the West Midlands. She was really nice and professional. Made me feel at ease on the day. Makeup lasted all day and night. Her website is www.makeupbyaimee.co.uk

Glitters x
  • JodielouJodielou Posts: 4,058
    Thanks glitters image

The advantage of going with Liz Bell is that she only lives a few miles away so I won't have to pay a fortune in mileage! Her work looks great; she's been in the beauty industry for over 20 years and is extremely experienced. She did the hair & makeup for a five page spread called 'a jubilee wedding party with a twist' in the magazine 'Shropshire Life' recently too. If someone could just tell me they or someone they knew had a really great experience using her on their wedding day I would feel so much happier!
  • Hi I got married at the begining of July and my make up artist was from Hereford. She was amazing and my skin looked flawless ( I have bad acne!) so I would highly recommend her! And her prices were good considering what some artists charge! Her website is www.herefordbridalbeauty.moonfruit.com

Xxx
  • sweetbintysweetbinty Posts: 96

Id recommend a lady called sarah amazing fab great she did my hair and make up at a friends wedding, uses airbrush make up really light lasted the day, hair amazing, she is a rare find def one to book, i found her on freeindex.co.uk nice nails bromsgrove www.nicenails4u.co.uk high skilled friendly lovely person you ll not be disappointed and she covers the midlands too