is this hairstyle ok?

hello what do you all think of this hair style? i am wearing a headband and a veil and a shrug and its a winter wedding - any thoughts?

maybe i should ditch the shrug? will the veil be able to fasten in with hair down like that?

• Jokaty82Jokaty82 Posts: 1,908
    I really like it, but if anything I would say ditch the veil. Think a shrug would look really cute for a winter wedding, and a headband would look nice. Not sure how the veil would stay in xx
  • Li1736Li1736 Posts: 325
    thanks - oh its difficult!! i love my veil, its cathedral length silk and so beautiful. the reason i was thinknig of ditching the shrug is so that my hair sits right rather than sitting on top of the shrug.... might go with a wrapy type thing instead as love the hair style!
  • nats2013nats2013 Posts: 6,253
    I am having my normal hair style which is really long (done to the tops of my legs naturally) and straight. thats how my man likes it and that's all i ever do with it. Aaaaand im wearing a veil! it stayed in just fine in shops when i have tried it but i think i might put a small plat in on the underside using hair you won't be able to see as then itl javelin a bit more to grip on to without changing how it looks that hairstyle definitely has the volume to be able to do such a thing

i would say that you might want to try out what a shrug veil and headland all look like together as it might be too much depending on the dress perhaps. im only having a very long single layer thin veil so it runs down the middle of my hair and doesn't stick out all over the place so that might be one to try if you want them all
  • Quoted:
    i might put a small plat in on the underside using hair you won't be able to see as then itl javelin a bit more to grip on to without changing how it looks that hairstyle definitely has the volume to be able to do such a thing

Love this idea!! Now to find a stylist willing to do it...
  • heliganedenheliganeden Posts: 1,848
    I really like it, but I think you need to make sure that you can keep that amount of volume in your hair in the 'bump' - you could always use a bumpit or something similar in your hair?
  • SWB2BSWB2B Posts: 85
    I love it, it's beautiful image
  • Li1736Li1736 Posts: 325
    Thanks. Nearer to the time im going to have a trial to se how long it lasts compared with an updo that I have seen and like
  • They are really looking best and you have really choose fine one. Suited at you very well. Pretty gorgeous girl...