Sienna X tan?

Hi Everyone,

I'm getting married in 2.5 weeks (can't believe it's so close!) and have had 2 spray tan trials, both with 8% Sienna X. However I'm wondering whether to go for the 10% colour instead, but don't have time to have a trial, and so I was wondering if anyone else has has sienna X and what colour they would recommend?? I can't decide! 8% is a little too pale, but then I'm worried 10% will look orange/too dark!

Any opinions would be a big help!

Andie image

• MrsBeau2BMrsBeau2B Posts: 1,513
    I personally would stick with the lighter one unless your H2B is quite tanned. I love having a dark spray tan but will be having a light one for my wedding, as i dont want to look back at the pics and think its too dark. Dont forget also that if your dress is white or ivory, it will show the tan up better anyway.
  • TheNewMrsCTheNewMrsC Posts: 558
    I think theres quite a difference between the 8 and 10% dha,so personally I'd stick with the lighter one if you haven't got time to trial the darker
  • Beccie1011Beccie1011 Posts: 802
    I trained with sienna x spray tan. You should only use higher % if u are of darker skin tone. If you are fair skinned I would stick with the 8% otherwise u run the risk of looking orange.

Hope this helps xx
  • andiebentandiebent Posts: 62
    Hi everyone,

Thanks for your advice!! I think I'm going to stick with the 8% now, I'm quite pale naturally, and although I'd like to look tanned I would HATE to look orange, so I'm going to play it safe and stick with the 8%

Andie x