Airbrush foundation- any good?

Hi All image

Did any of your makeup artists use airbrush foundation on your wedding day?  Or have you trialled it?  What did you think?  Is it really that much better than regular foundation?

J x

• sweetbintysweetbinty Posts: 96

I had a trial with it found it light and lasted allday and night, went to a wedding so used the lady who is doing my wedding hair and make up to do it had lots of compliments, so light feels like you have nothing on. lady I used is in the midlands if this helps you. definately recommend

• JodielouJodielou Posts: 4,058
    sweetbinty wrote (see)

I had a trial with it found it light and lasted allday and night, went to a wedding so used the lady who is doing my wedding hair and make up to do it had lots of compliments, so light feels like you have nothing on. lady I used is in the midlands if this helps you. definately recommend

That's really helpful- thank you image

Yes, if you could tell me who you used I'd appreciate it- I haven't confirmed a MUA yet and I'm based in the W. Midlands

J x

• MrsAJ2012MrsAJ2012 Posts: 196

I also trialled my MUA when I went to two weddings this year, and I was so surprised how long the make up lasted, how light it was but also the coverage it gave me. I tend to go bright red when I drink alcohol, no matter how much foundation I have on, and this was the first time the make up was good enough to not make this happen.  I would def recommend airbrush make-up.

• JodielouJodielou Posts: 4,058
    MrsAJ2012 wrote (see)

I also trialled my MUA when I went to two weddings this year, and I was so surprised how long the make up lasted, how light it was but also the coverage it gave me. I tend to go bright red when I drink alcohol, no matter how much foundation I have on, and this was the first time the make up was good enough to not make this happen.  I would def recommend airbrush make-up.

I also get wine-cheeks so that's a huge bonus! image

• mrslane2bmrslane2b Posts: 1,205
    I second airbase make up!! It's awesome x