Hair & Makeup Amersham Area

Hello All Brides To Be

We are getting married on the 25th of August and wondered if anyone could recommend a good hair and makeup person to come to my house on the day. We may be leaving it a bit late but we only booked it a few weeks ago so hopefully everyone wont be booked up...image

We are having a small intimate marriage and want to keep everything low key so also wondered if anyone could recommend a photographer to take some professional photos just for an hour in the gardens after the ceremony. image

Thanks!

• I cover Amersham. I've been a bridal mua for 12 years and I've worked on over 800 brides. You'll see photo and reviews of my work etc on my website www.bridalmakeupbyjuliet.co.uk

Juliet
  • Sorry meant to say that I have hair contacts that I can recommend too.

Juliet
  • Hi I am a student photographer trying to get some more wedding photography experience. I can do work in some areas in surrey. I am currently living in Bookham which is close to Guildford. My prices are low cost, can start from £100 but will depend on what you would like. Even though I am a student I have been said to be really good at what I do. if you are interested in seeing some of my work please visit: 

https://www.facebook.com/ValeskaWilliamsPhotography

or you can e-mail me on: [email protected]