Makeup artists wirral

Hi I am looking for a makeup artist in the Wirral, I have been looking at Lara and peaches and cream I am just really stuck any help much appreciated image

• emsyjemsyj Posts: 3,807

I would go with Peaches & Cream, they are AMAZING.  My friend has booked them for her wedding in December, they're expensive but fantastic - have you been to the salon?  If you're unsure, maybe go in during the week for a makeover and just see if you like their work.

I met Lara from makeupbylara and I heard she was buying a beauty salon so I don't know how much makeup work she is doing now.  I've never seen her makeup work.  She was with a girl who helps her with the makeup and the girl's own makeup was not nice IMO... Maybe she does a better job on other people though, who knows!

There's also a girl called Hollie Sadler (you can find her on google) who I've heard really good reports of - I've heard several friends (including a photographer who has seen a lot of makeup artists' work) recommend her - she is cheaper than Peaches I would imagine, she does hair too if you're looking for hair.

• manfawmanfaw Posts: 2,756

I am using NIcola Joyce, she was recommended to me www.nicolajoyce.com

I nearly booked Hollie Sadler, but Nicola came back to me first. 

There is a facebook group called "Wirral Brides" there are loads of recommendations on there, it might be woth a look?

• Has anybody had makeup done by Lara I have already booked in for trial and worried have I made the right decision help! image
  • Whatever you do, do not use Kathryn Wilkes. She cancels six weeks before your wedding, doesn't understand why your perturbed about it and suddenly takes on a really bad attitude. I've never come across such an unprofessional businesswoman in all my life.

Please do not make the same mistake I did x