Hair trial pics....

Here are my hair pics...

im not really sure whether im 100% on this style?!

what do you all think?

And my dress image

• MrsVJB2BMrsVJB2B Posts: 372

I don't normally comment on these threads but it looks gorgeous, really elegant.

• I really like it, and think it will suit your dress perfectly. Have you got a photo of it head on?

• Miss_XMiss_X Posts: 263

Your hair and dress are both gorgeous! image

• gorgeous image

• PtoB2013PtoB2013 Posts: 45

You, your hair and your dress are all stunning. You are going to blow him away on the day! image 

• mrskg2013mrskg2013 Posts: 1,192

Thanks for the lovely comments,

im still a bit unsure, getting my hair coloured and cut two weeks before the wedding so il get the extensions coloured to match and cut a bit and see what it looks like then.

do you think the bouffant looks too big? 

Here is a pic from the front...

• JJ2013JJ2013 Posts: 628

I don't think so, I think once you are in your dress it looks great!

I hope so! I do love the style just I'm not used to having my hair pulled back and so big! Feel a bit Ott! But maybe that is because I'm not in my dress so can't see how it will actually look! X

• No, I dont think it looks too big either, I really think it suits you image

• LivelifeloveLivelifelove Posts: 1,024 New bride

Perfect hair style x 

thanks for all the comments, im still unsure though lol!

im going go see what my makeup looks like next weekend when i have my trial. Fingers crossed it turns out ok !

im also having a spray tan on wedneaday in prep for my makeup trial

Hopefully then il get more of an idea of how I will look.

its just so hard to picture, when you have each bit done at different times! Xx

• DollyBDollyB Posts: 1,730 New bride

Aww you look beautiful and I think it matches the dress style perfectly image xxx

• KatyJayneKatyJayne Posts: 7

You look stunning, definitely not too big at all! I may be stealing this style image

• chloe2013chloe2013 Posts: 24

You look pretty with that hairstyle. but do you want to try this?

• HazeyJaneHazeyJane Posts: 14

It looks gorgeous! I've heard lots of people say they feel OTT with their wedding hair when they're just in normal clothes but that it's different when you're in your dress. Ps is that House of Bellas in Newcastle? I think I recognise it from my own photos! Your dress is gorgeous, you'll look absolutely stunning image

Yeah it is, did you et your dress there too?  The more im thinking about it the more im thinking of going for my hair down! I know il feel comfortable with it down and curled image just dont know if it will look boring?!

x

Yeah I got my dress there too image I'm having my hair down and curled with heated rollers, I think I'd feel too 'done' with an up do and want to still look like me. I don't think it'd look boring cause you'll have the veil and everything. I've found it really difficult to decide too tho! 

Aww they have been brill with me, they ordered my dress in march and it arrived a couple of weeks back. Keep looking at the pics, i cant wait to wear it image did you go for sincerity too?

Ooh what curl do heated rollers give!? Is it a softer look than using the straighteners?!

I thought half  up half down would be ok and that id still feel like me but i really dont! Think its the whole boufant thing on top that makes me feel awkward.

Pretty sure il just be going for all down now. Just need to find a way to make it look good with my hair band in too and some how get my fringe to curl round and be pinned in to stop it falling forward. 

Yeah they've been great with me too image my dress is similar to yours with the lace and everything but feeling really tight at the minute I'm hoping I'll be able to sit down in it ok! 

The heated rollers make it go a bit more Cheryl Cole-ey, you get more heighless moderne loose curls, I like it done both ways so have been struggling deciding too! When are you getting married? I'm 6 July, it's going so fast!

ooh i like cheryl coles hair style, never realised it was done with rollers.

Im getting my hair done at the venue though so would my hardresser still be able to do the heated rollers?! Or is it a salon thing? Im clueless lol!!

i feel stupid going back to the hairdressers when i have my colour done and saying i want my hair differently now!

Not really sure whether il suit it with rollers or not either but think it would be good to try though. Just dont want to keep asking her to try things.

i hadnt actually tried the dress on that i ended up ordering, i tried two similar ones on in the shop, one in a simialr lace and the other with the same neckline as my dress, im so glad i just went for it and ordered it, i love it so much!! i was panicking a bit that it wouldnt fit as the lady in the dress shop said to ordera siz. 6 which i thought was a bit crazy! but luckily it does and doesnt need anything doing to it, not even the length taking up! Which is good since i wasted 1800 on my original dress which i decided not to wear! The funny thing is my new dress cost less than half of what my original one did :/

really need to start trying to sell my original one!

Im getting married on 2nd august at slaley hall image

so excited image image we go up later today to try loads of canapes! Any excuse to go up ha ha.

what about you, what venue are you getting amrried at!?

eek 6th july will be here before you know it! Crazy how quick the time is going by! X

I'm hoping to have something like this and think it would look great on you - I think it's done with a curling iron and  you can pin some bits back from your face too.

I found it on style me pretty, i basically want their whole wedding! image 

http://www.stylemepretty.com/2013/03/07/malibu-canyon-wedding-by-edward-scott-jenn-strauss/

My hairstylist thinks it's easily achievable. 

Aww thanks for the advice, that hair style is so pretty, just what I'm after too! Think I may have to use that image to show my hairdresser ! LoL. 

i don't know whether il need rollers in first?! What did your hairdresser say about achieving this? Xx

I have my trial on the 5th July and she has asked me to wash my hair the day before and let it dry naurally or blow dry it if I need more volume.

She's planning on using a curling wand I think (as curlers you usually leave in overnight for best results). I'll let you know what she does / says and I'll post or inbox you some pics if I'm not brave enough to post! 

Don't be afraid to keep going back to your hairdresser though as although your wedding is only one day you will be looking at the pictures forever so it's worth being 100% happy. xx

Thanks p2b2013 that will be great.

cant wait to see the pics! Hope it turns out how you want it!

im having my makeup trial this weekend so will try out the curling tongs and see what I look like image won't get the same effect I would if at the hairdressers but it will give me an idea. 

x