hairdressers-in-rhodes

Hi

i'm having a bit of a panic - I get married on 19th August and I havsued deny decided that I need a hairdresser and can't do it myself.

does anyone know the details of English speaking hairdressers who do wedding services?

x

• Uurghh bad typing and iPad corrections - that was meant to read 'have just' not 'havsued deny'

• Can't help you with a hairdresser but we are looking at kalithea springs. Where are you getting married and have you used a wedding planner

• we are getting married at kalithea spa we have used the uk company 'the bridal consultant' to book our wedding and then booked our holiday separately with first choice

• LJ17LJ17 Posts: 3

I know this is late but did you manage to find a hairdresser?

I'm getting married in Rhodes next August and the price that I have been quoted seems a bit ott- £200 for my hair and make up?!

Thanks x

• I did manage to book a hairdresser and it was Samina, the lady in the link that Purple Rain just posted.

She was brilliant and I would highly recommend her, my hair and make up was perfect and made such a difference to the pictures.

The quote I had and actually paid was less than £200 try to go direct to Samina via her facebook page, or if you need it I can get her email address for you, as you will save money rather than going through a planner.

Nic xx

• I did manage to book a hairdresser and it was Samina, the lady in the link that Purple Rain just posted.

She was brilliant and I would highly recommend her, my hair and make up was perfect and made such a difference to the pictures.

The quote I had and actually paid was less than £200 try to go direct to Samina via her facebook page, or if you need it I can get her email address for you, as you will save money rather than going through a planner.

Nic xx