Any makeup artist recommendations in Yorkshire?

MrsKGMrsKG Posts: 403

Hello,

Does anyone have any makeup artist recommendations for someone in Yorkshire please? I am getting married in Harrogate next February but live in Goole which is where I would like my trial. I don't know anyone who knows anyone so looking for some recommendations please!

Thanks!

• I'm having bow and blush they're based in Mirfield but they travel all around Yorkshire. They are doing mine at my parents near Selby.

bow-and-blush.co.uk  they are also on fb.

• MrsKGMrsKG Posts: 403

Thanks giddy kipper, I will check them out!

• Mrs M xMrs M x Posts: 259

Hi,

I used Amy at Bows www.bows-hair.co.uk and she was fantastic and really reasonably priced. She did both hair and make up for me, and hair for my bridesmaid/flower girl and mum.

She's based in Hull but will travel Both on the big day and for trials etc. If you have a large wedding party her sister also does make up/beaty treatments and runs Beauty by Ellie Rose (you can find her on FB). She came to our otel the night before my wedding for a bit of a pamper session for me and my bridesmaid.

Hope this helps

Mrs M x

• MrsPDMrsPD Posts: 42

These were massively recommended by our photographer (who is ace and previously worked in fashion and who i trust implicitly!) - 

Helen Guy Victoria Farr   both are based in East Yorks I think...but i'm just not into hair and makeup enough to pay for anyone to come out to the hotel!! I'm going into my local salon in York to have my hair and makeup done!!   Good luck finding someone!   Sx

Great, thank you both! I will check these out tomorrow image

• We've booked Jo Bilham for the make up for our wedding in York in December 2013.

http://www.jobilham.co.uk/Her work is brilliant and very good reviews xx

Thanks, I will definitely have a look at Jo too! x

• I'm having Victoria Farr.  She's in West Hull and would travel to you x

• Kizzy Edkins Charisma Hairdressing Hipperholme Halifax check her out on Facebook, and Make-up artist Jo Bilham who works along side Kizzy both travel throughout Yorkshire and beyond, amazingly talented,im booking them for me too!!! Kizzy i know personally and has won awards in Bridal Hair, doesnt cost the earth neither although looking and reading about her work you would think so, honestly you wont be disappointed x 

• Gj305Gj305 Posts: 89

I'm having Rosie Powers , shes based in leeds but travels  www.rosiepowers.co.uk

• Zoe59Zoe59 Posts: 1

www.zoepisanimua.co.uk