Make-up Artist Needed - West Midlands

Hi, I get married on the 22nd March 2014 & I'm still desperately trying to find a reputable makeup artist in the West Midlands area! My venue is actually near to Wolverhampton. Our wedding is Old Hollywood themed but I do still want to look like myself on the day & I would prefer to use somebody that comes recommended! The last thing I want is the pressure of doing my own, especially since I'm not that great at it lol! Any suggestions would be brilliant as I'm really starting to stress that I'm running out of time! x

• JodielouJodielou Posts: 4,058

I used Liz Bell and she was fab, not to mention very reasonable.  She's actually based in Shifnal, so not far from Wolverhampton at all x

• LadyBLadyB Posts: 6

Thanks! That's brill, I'll check out her website now! x

• Hi, I can cover the West Midlands if needed.  My website is www.rochelleobrien.com 

• Oops no, ignore me, I have a wedding that day already.  My apologies.   Have a look at www.chloemccall.co.uk 

• JodielouJodielou Posts: 4,058

Her website is still in development; she has done the makeup for lots of magazine shoots by Meg Hawkins though, so it's worth googling those x

RochelleMakeup wrote (see)

Oops no, ignore me, I have a wedding that day already.  My apologies.   Have a look at www.chloemccall.co.uk 

Aww no worries, thank u anyway & will definitely check out the other recommendation! x

• SadSack83SadSack83 Posts: 1,700

I used Katy Bird. Can't recommend her highly enough.

Don't know her availability at short notice though.  

http://www.katybird.co.uk/

• PepperPotPepperPot Posts: 115

I've booked Chloe McCall for my wedding! She's lovely although I have not had my trial yet! Her work looks great and she came highly recommended to me ! image X

Thanks everyone! These suggestions are fab - will get researching tomorrow! Don't feel quite as stressed now lol! x

Anybody out there got any more suggestions?! Everybody is fully booked because I've stupidly left this so last minute & I'm really starting to panic now! x

• KirstyTKirstyT Posts: 314

Hi,

I used Aimee Hicks her website is www.makeupbyaimee.co.uk

Kirsty x

• I have also booked chole McCall if her website is still refurbished then she does have a Facebook page image

• Owly-MeOwly-Me Posts: 134

A friend of mine will doing my make-up - she's lovely and very talented!  You can find Kay on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/makeupbykayedwards?filter=3 (if you contact her and say how you found her, my actual name is Kate...I don't want any of my friends finding me here as my wedding is full of surprises image)

• try a lady 01527 832064 07779 792125

found her on freeindex.co.uk nice nails 4u mobile hair and make up bromsgrove

ive just got a package very reasonable 285.00 me 2 bridesmaids and mum

hair and make up . defo worth a call

Thanks everyone! I actually managed to book the lovely Kaye Salmon & I'm very excited! She seems lovely & the pictures of her work are stunning so very pleased! Thanks for all the help & suggestions though! x

• marie38marie38 Posts: 1

I just wanted to recommend Chloe Taylor Makeup and Hair if anyone is looking for a great makeup artist and wedding hair stylist, she covers the west midlands area.  she's really good. image

www.chloetaylormakeup.co.uk

Hope this helps anyone looking.