Make-up in Fife

Hi everyone,

I'm getting married in August this year leaving from my parents house in Cupar and am looking for a make-up artist to do my make-up, my 2 bridesmaid and my mum's make-up. None of us wear lots of make-up so we'd all like a natural flawless look. 

I've been searching online but am completely confused at where to start in finding the perfect make-up artist. I've heard of Stacey Whittaker and Sophie Alexis but don't know anyone who's had their make-up done by them.

Does anyone have any recommendations or people you can direct me too? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you image

• HydrogirlHydrogirl Posts: 809

try looking on the SWD forum and website? its got more scottish brides who chat and they might be able to help you?

i had a bad experience with a different person (in alloa so not one that your would use anyway) however have you thought about the make-up counters in boots etc? if you buy two products they will do your make-up or you can speak to them and some do freelance work? its useful if you already use one brand and know you are not allergic to it, also buying a lippy or eyeshadow etc will not break the bank and you can use it again?

hope that helps at least a bit?

• That's brilliant, I didn't realise some of the Boots make-up people do freelance work, i'll definitely pop in and have a chat as it's good to know what brands suit my skin and avoid disasters on the day. I'll also look on SWD forum too. 

Thank you!

• HydrogirlHydrogirl Posts: 809

your totally welcome! i dont wear much makeup either!

i really hope you get someone sorted!