Looking for a make-up artist North East

Hello

I am wondering if anyone can recommend a make-up artist in the northeast, I have looked and looked and no one has really stood out.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks 

• SWB2BSWB2B Posts: 85

My hairdresser recommended this girl.

Dani.MUA
    Email: [email protected]
    Mobile: 07766 005431
    www.danimua.com

x

• GMH24GMH24 Posts: 227

Where abouts in the Northeast are you getting married? I know a girl in Yarm who's really good

• Thanks for that

I am getting married in Durham and live in Stockton - what are the lady's contact details?

Thanks 

• There's a girl who lives in Wynyard and she's on Facebook under La Belle Vous - not sure of her pricing as I haven't met her yet but she done my friend's sisters make up for her wedding and all the bridesmaids and their hair and make up was immaculate, they looked absolutely beautiful.

I'm getting married abroad but have made an appointment to meet her for to do my makeup when we have a party back at home (Middlesbrough).

• tinkymootinkymoo Posts: 419

I am going for a trial in March with Dani MUA mentioned above.. will let you know how I get on! Who gave you looked at for hair? 

• I have a friend who is a hairdresser which is good.

Would you please let me know how your trail goes as I don't know how much is expensive when it comes to makeup. Would you said they are reasonable?

Thanks image 

• tinkymootinkymoo Posts: 419

I know gillian radcliffe does hair and make up. She was the cheapest for make up. Cant remember what Dani quoted me now to be honest. Will msg you the details when i've been if you like. She uses all good products and she looks good on her website and facebook pg. X 

• JoJo8JoJo8 Posts: 8

Hi, I do hair and makeup, if you want any info just add me on facebook 'Joanne Gray', Im based in Northumberland but willing to travel.

Thanks