Do you know what perfume to wear?

I LOVE Jo Malone, I am thinking of trying Jasmine and mint to see if its delicate enough for the day. What are you wearing?

• I'm going to be wearing Lancome - La Vie est Belle
    It's beautiful and it's my H2B's fav on me image

x

• That sounds lovely, I havent smelt it but the name sounds light and floral and romantic!

• LeaBLeaB Posts: 1,706

I'm either wearing J'adore or Miss Dior Cherie x

• LouBLouB Posts: 1,129 New bride

I've just written a massive post on this exact topic on my planning thread! I'm going for Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom & Honey body creme, layered with Wild Bluebell fragrance image

• Wild Bluebell is to die for! I have their signature scent which is amazing but just a little too strong for the wedding. Have you tried Orange Blossom? Thats heavenly too. I think all of them! Well I better pick a dress now lol! Oh and a venue!

• LouBLouB Posts: 1,129 New bride

Ooh no! It could be very costly for the purse if I keep finding ones I like! Sounds lovely though image

• Ive gone for chanel allure as a body lotion as it tends to really stay on unlike perfume and its a more subtle scent, im allergic to a lot of perfumes so its been a nightmare to find one i like

love the sound of the bluebell scent though, hadnt tried that one!

• dolce and gabanna light blue image

• Mrs BakeMrs Bake Posts: 1,651

Jimmy Choo! H2B gave it to me for Xmas two years ago and still to this day, my fave scent,

• JodielouJodielou Posts: 4,058

I had a few in mind but wore YSL Parisienne in the end image

• MrsC14MrsC14 Posts: 385

Chanel Mademoiselle image H2Bs fave on me and only wear it on very special occasions image

xx