Help me choose my make up!

Hi,

So I am a girlie girl, love my make up and have always worn clinique foundation, translucent powder (have greasy skin), light pink blush, mascara and nude lipstick but have a feeling my fave nude lipstick will be too light to notice in photos (have been told really nude lips are a no go in professional photos).

I have dark brown hair and fair skin. I just wanted to know if anyone could suggest a primer that will keep my make up on all day (that I can take on honeymoon too as we are going to Jamaica and expect the weather to be very humid in June so in the evenings when out to dinner don't want it to slide), a lipstick (I like nudes and light pinks, red doesn't suit me) that will last for a reasonable amount of time and a highlighter to give me a nice sheen.

I need to start collecting bits as a family friend (has worked for mac, clinique, smashbox and benefit) is doing my make up and has said she will do it for free if I buy the make up I want to use so sounds good to me at least I can use them again.

I already have eyelashes sorted as I love ardell real human hair ones as they aren't like spiders legs (LOL) and just add volume and thickness to your natural ones without looking fake and heavy. I already know I would like to have a light smoky eye.

Any suggestions or steer clear products tips would be really appreciated.

Thank you xx

• JodielouJodielou Posts: 4,058

I wore Clinique Long Last lipstick in 27 Soft Bloom and I'd recommend it without hesitation x

• HydrogirlHydrogirl Posts: 809

im using a stain then the same  (if not very similar) colour of lippy on top

im using the benefit primer - i like it coz it fills my pores