hair and makeup in coventry?

Hello.

Was just wondering if anyone knows a mobile hair and makeup person in coventry fo a reasonable price.

• madeupmeukmadeupmeuk Posts: 90
    Post removed: soliciting

[Modified by: Web Master on July 30, 2007 12:21 PM]
  • MikeDukMikeDuk Posts: 34
    Post removed: soliciting

[Modified by: Web Master on July 30, 2007 12:22 PM]
  • JMBukJMBuk Posts: 4
    I viewed Jmarie' work @ a bridal show I will be booking her and a phographer Clive Blair for my wedding. I had a hair & make up trial with her and she is very understanding of what I was looking for, I like her work and I would recommend her. Her website is www.jmariebeauty.com
  • GemshairGemshair Posts: 9
    Hi im a mobile hairdresser based in Nottinghamshire, i cover a large area of the uk and would be willing to travel for you.i have done alot of weddings and take alot of pride in my work. if you would like to visit my website www.gemshair.co.uk. if you would like to discuss anything feel free to call/email me, my contact details can be found on my website.

Many Thanks

Gem

• luciec1luciec1 Posts: 15
    hello, sorry to crash but gemshair, i cant get your website address to work but i might be interested in using your services for my wedding, please could you email me [email protected]

thanks

Lucie xx
  • Hi Piggpops if you find one please let me know! I from Coventry.

I'm thinking about going to my regular hairdressers to have my hair done and just doing my own make up but if the price is right, I'd quite like someone to come to the house.
  • sarahcollinssarahcollins Posts: 123
    Have a look at www.makeupadviceforum.co.uk and www.thebridalartists.com. There are a few that cover the Midlands area.

[Modified by: mumu on July 31, 2007 04:25 PM]
  • MikeDukMikeDuk Posts: 34
    Hi I know of www.makeupbysarah.co.uk and www.rachaelclairebridal.co.uk who cover these areas and both have really good sites.